#1 Bestseller three years in a row! (2021, 2022, 2023)
Over 1500+ students currently exploring their history!
A deep dive into Muslim history unlike anything you ever witnessed before!
Finally, a course that covers the entire history of the Muslim world in 30 amazing videos.
Join us on a life-changing journey across the great empires of old.
Explore the world of the Umayyads, Abbasids, Ottomans and more with in in-depth video series that covers the history of Islam in a comprehensive and engaging manner.
In this course, Shaykh Ismail Kamdar will take you on a journey through the past 1400 years, starting with the life of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), through the eras of the Rightly Guided Caliphs, the Umayyads, Abbasids, Ayyubis, Mamluks, Ottomans, all the way into the 21st Century.
THIS COURSE IS FOR ‘YOU’ IF YOU ARE:
- A Passionate History Buff
- A Muslim who is curious about our Ummah’s legacy
- A Muslim Teenager who wants to learn the real history of the Muslim world.
- A Parent who wants to teach their children the correct history of Muslims
- Anybody who is tired of the Islamaphobes controlling the narrative and wants to empower themselves with the true history of the Muslim world.
Why You’ll Love This Course
This course offers the kind of one-stop learning environment that benefits you both during and after the completion of the course in a multitude of ways:
- Solid Learning with dedicated help, support, motivation and accountability
- Self-Paced Online Learning – you can study anytime and learn from anywhere, according to your daily routine.
- Lifetime Access to Learning Materials for continued Referencing, Knowledge, Development and Inspiration
Whether it’s work, academia, family or other constraints, the course allows you the flexibility to learn at your own pace without pressure.
OUR ‘RISK-FREE’ GUARANTEE
We call it the 30-Day 'I didn't learn anything beneficial' 100% Money Back Guarantee.
How does it work?
If you are not happy with this course, we will not only refund you every cent, but will also give you a FREE eBook as a gift. Some people may abuse this guarantee, but we trust that you won't.
ZERO Risk. MAXIMUM Benefit.
Though we are 100% confident this course is a one-time and truly life-changing investment you will benefit from in countless ways you would have never imagined, we assure you that refunds are a simple hassle-free process.
Just email us asking for a refund within 30 days of purchase if you are unhappy, and you will be refunded within 24 hours. No Questions Asked!
If you really, REALLY, want to study this course but can't afford the price, don't worry!
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know how much you can afford to pay, and we can work out a special price for you. Our goal is to help as many people as possible benefit from this knowledge, without reducing its value.
The Journey Begins!
Are you ready to transport yourself back in time through the time machine of this course?
Is your passion as a Muslim strong enough to revisit the Muslim Golden Ages and recapture the magnificence of its achievements via the lens of true, accessible, unhidden and unfiltered history?
Watch the intro module for free below!
1) Introduction (44:47)
2) Seerah Summarized - Part 1 (52:51)
3) Seerah Summarized - Part 2 (53:58)
4) Seerah Summarized - Part 3 (46:37)
5) Rashidite Caliphate - Part 1 (55:06)
6) Rashidite Caliphate - Part 2 (49:40)
7) The Early Umayyads (Muawiyah-Marwan) (67:36)
8) The Umayyad Empire (Abdul Malik-Suleiman) (50:14)
9) The Umayyad Empire (Umar II-Marwan II) (46:29)
10) The Abbasid Empire - Part 1 (55:02)
11) The Abbasid Empire - Part 2 (51:46)
12) Al-Andalus - Part 1 (61:31)
13) Al-Andalus - Part 2 (49:45)
14) The Golden Age - Part 1 (36:05)
15) The Golden Age - Part 2 (47:02)
16) The Crusades & Salahudin (52:47)
17) The Fatimids & the Later Crusades (53:03)
18) The Mongols (43:40)
19) The Fall of Baghdad (24:54)
20) Seljuks, Safavids and Mughals (49:28)
21) Ertugrul & Osman (29:50)
22) Rise of the Ottomans (50:03)
23) The Early Ottomans (40:16)
24) The Ottoman Golden Age (56:54)
25) Ottoman Decline (37:56)
26) Ottoman Decline & Modernization (38:13)
27) Ottoman Modernization & Fall (36:23)
28) The Fall of the Ottoman Empire (61:24)
29) The Modern Era - Part 1 (42:33)
30) The Modern Era - Part 2 (46:38)
About the Instructor:
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar is a graduate of a traditional Alim program (Talimuddin, 2006) and also holds a Bachelor's in Islamic Studies (IOU, 2014). He has studied Islam in both traditional and modern settings and has been a student of Islamic Studies for over two decades.
He began studying Islam full-time at the age of thirteen, began preaching at the age of sixteen, and wrote his first book at the age of twenty-three. Over the years, he has taught multiple courses and seminars around the world and has worked with multiple leading Islamic organizations across the globe.
He served as faculty manager at the International Open University for ten years, from 2010 to 2020. Shaykh Ismail current works as a researcher at Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research. His books are currently available in three different languages, and sold across five continents, in twenty-five different countries.
What his students are saying?
"The best thing about the course is the honesty. No sugar coating. Very diplomatic coverage of difficult events. Ma sha Allah." - Umm Yaqub
"It is an absolute brilliant series. You will not regret it. Hats off!" - Jahangir
"Ma sha Allah an excellent course. I purchased it recently. It is a deep dive into history of Islam based on factual information. It is full of insights on key events. Highly recommend for anyone seeking knowledge of this discipline." - Areeba
"I'm really enjoying it. Especially the analytic style as opposed to memorizing names and dates method which I am used to. This course is a must for every Muslim." - Ismail
"What make this course different from others? I think it's mainly Shaykh Ismail's approach to looking at history. His first and foremost priority is always drawing lesson as much as possible, not to just know or memorize historical incidents. And he narrates history from neutral perspective as far as possible. As a result, he neither fantasizes history nor becomes pessimistic. I think these reason are worthy enough to drive anyone to do an excellent course like this." - Osman Harun Sani
"Sheikh Ismail Kamdar is highly professional, dedicated, disciplined and knowledgeable. He is one of the very best tutors..." - Yasmeen
"When I say that Ustadh Ismail Kamdar was, all things considered, the best teacher I had...and one of the best teachers I had the blessing of studying under, I am in no way exaggerating, as will be testified by hundreds of other students!" - Tabassum
"Thank you for putting together such a beautiful course. I thoroughly enjoyed all the sections and learnt from it. one of it's unique value adds is the "lessons learnt" at the end of each video. I sincerely hope and pray we have a new Islamic golden age and our children will benefit and be part of it." - Janahara
Hit the "buy this!" button to access the full course today. (Access to this course is instant, on-demand with lifetime access in shaa Allah)
BONUS CONTENT: (WORTH $50)
- 1 free ebook: Productivity Principles of Umar II
- 3 free videos: The History of the Madhabs of Fiqh
You'll get instant access with on-demand streaming, lifetime access, and choice between audio and video formats